Thank you for using Deploy4Me. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use Deploy4Me. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
We’ll start by getting a few definitions out of the way that should help you understand this policy. When we say "we," "us," and "Deploy4Me," we’re referring to Graperis Pty Ltd ABN 72161940138 which trade under trading name Deploy4Me, an Australian private company. When we say "you" or "Member," we’re referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to use the Services.
A "Cloud Provider" is a third part company who provides the cloud hosting services. A "Cloud Instance" (The "Cloud Instances" if multiple) is a virtualized server hosted by the Cloud Provider and all information relating to such server. A "Cloud Environment" (The "Cloud Environments" if multiple) is a set of tools to control and configure the Cloud Instances provided by the Cloud Provider.
We provide online platforms that you may use to provision, configure, and modify the Cloud Instances and to interact with the Cloud Environments (the "Services"). We offer the Services on our website https://deploy4me.com (a "Website"). In the course of providing the Services, we may collect Personal Information, which means information about a Member.
3. Effective Date
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information you’ve submitted on the Website, please use our contact form to get in touch. You may also contact us by postal mail at:Deploy4Me
377 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
5. Information We Collect
- Cloud Provider connection information: When you add a connection to the Cloud Environment we store it for a future use until you'd delete it.
- Cloud Environments information: When we create the security certificates it remain in the system for a future use until the expiration. No other information from the Cloud Environment are stored.
- Cloud Instances information: On provisioning of the Cloud Instance we create the security credentials (user names, passwords etc.) and keep it for period of 1 day starting from your first request for that information.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
- Cookies: When you register to use Deploy4Me, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services. When you play one of the videos on the Websites, the Flash player may use local shared objects, which are also called Flash cookies. We don’t use these Flash cookies for anything, but we can’t stop the player from dropping them.
6. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Section 7 below.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
7. Public Information and Third Parties
- Blog. We have public blogs on our Websites. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you’d like it to be removed, contact us here. If we’re not able to remove your information, we’ll let you know why.
- Knowledge base and bug tracker. We have public knowledge base and bug tracker on our Websites. Any information you include in a comment, an article or a ticket on our knowledge base or a bug tracker may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our knowledge base or bug tracker and you’d like it to be removed, contact us here. If we’re not able to remove your information, we’ll let you know why.
- Social Media Widgets. Our Websites include social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
8. Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody’s safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, then Deploy4Me will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
9. Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, like The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Deploy4Me accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information in your projects and cloud connections is so sensitive, account passwords, personal information and connections information are encrypted, which means we can’t see your passwords. We can’t resend forgotten passwords either. We’ll only reset them.
10. Accuracy of Data, Transparency, and Choice
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We only store data about you for as long as it’s reasonably required to fulfill the purposes that gave us the right to access it in the first place. We keep some data indefinitely for the reasons explained in this policy.
We’ll give you access to any Personal Information about you that we hold within 30 days of any request for that information you make by emailing email@example.com. Unless it’s prohibited by law, we’ll remove any Personal Information about you from our servers at your request.
Updated October 6, 2014