Acceptable Use Policy
We're in this thing together. The actions individual members take can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That’s why all Deploy4Me users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
We work hard to keep our system clean, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
- Provision the Cloud Instances or control the Cloud Environments which you are not authorised to use or you have no rights to use.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, or other information on the Website.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to get sign up bonuses, unless you’re part of a franchise.
- Create or use an alternative interface or parts of the Deploy4Me platform without written permission allowing it from Deploy4Me side.
- Use projects created in Deploy4Me through another service.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy. If you follow these guidelines, then you should have smooth sailing with your Deploy4Me account.