Add a connection to Google Cloud Platform
To create a new connection to Google Cloud Platform from Deploy4Me you can do the following:
- Start a new project or select an existing one
- Click continue to see the Connect to Cloud screen
- Click button Google Compute Engine
- Make sure you have enabled Google Compute API from Google Cloud console
Fill the parameters in the New Connection form and click Get Code
- Log into your Google account
- After authentication you can see the Deloy4Me application. Click Authorize Application
Click Close Window
Now you can see the Authorization Code. This mean that you have successfully integrated Deploy4Me and Google Cloud Platform.
To fill the project ID open the list of active projects in Google Cloud console and copy the ID.
Now you are ready to deploy some servers in the cloud.
Once you have found all parameters and paste in the New Connection form you can click Continue.
Deploy4Me allows you to deploy the software only if connection is valid.