Add a connection to DigitalOcean
To create a new connection to DigitalOcean from Deploy4Me you can do the following:
- Start a new project or select an existing one
- Click continue to see the Connect to Cloud screen
- Click button DigitalOcean
Fill the parameters in the New Connection form and click Get Code
- Log into your DigitalOcean account
- After authentication you can see the Deloy4Me application. Click Authorize Application
Click Close Window
Now you can see the Authorization Code. This mean that you have successfully integrated Deploy4Me and DigitalOcean. Now you are ready to deploy some servers in the cloud.
Once you have found all parameters and paste in the New Connection form you can click Continue.
Deploy4Me allows you to deploy the software only if connection is valid.